Monday, July 25, 2011

Last night was... bad (MFP)

I have a weakness for Kraft mac and cheese. It's horrible- I gorged myself. I accounted for it, of course. 22 points for two cups of mac and cheese. Wow.

Then, feeling guilty about my over-indulgence of mac, I ate a bunch of chips and a Lean Pocket. So, in the matter of an evening, I have blown through almost all of my bonus points. I still have some left, but I'm only on day two of a seven day week. I feel like such an idiot. You see how quickly my motivation flees from me? I'm determined to do better today. I'm going to have to go to the gym tonight, even though I'm sore and tired and I really don't want to. I need to.

I am also craving sushi, which is weird. I rarely want to eat sushi. Once in a blue moon, I guess.

______________

Part two- again. I love blogging

Today has been... kinda good, kinda rough. Sent Jackson to grandma's for another week, and it's always tough to see him go. It also makes me really, really miss Patrick. I know he needs to spend time with other family members though, and I have him most of the time, so it's fair. It's still tough. Being away from the kids is going to be a challenge- I get really depressed and start grazing on things I don't need to eat.

Plus side- got my WW calculator today, so I am pleased about that. Not weight loss related- got my book out of my mother in law's car. I am on the fourth book of the Song of Ice and Fire series (HBO's Game of Thrones is based on these books) and I want to finish it so I can get to the next book. This will keep my brain occupied, at least. I also got to see Tracy today, which is always a good thing. I also picked up a new water bottle. I have a ton of nalgenes, which are great for hiking, but none of them fit into the tiny Japanese cupholders in my car, so I got a new one with a flip-top lid that fits my cupholders.

I ate at Wendy's today. That berry salad is so good. I did have fries, but I drank water with my meal. I have to allow little indulgences. Last night's little indulgence was too much, but I'll live- this won't be the end of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment